START TIME : 08.00 AM ( 8 Hours )
IDR 800,000 / Pax / Min.2 paxs
Inclusions : Rafting ticket, Buffet lunch, Entrances ticket, Private car, Mineral water, Petrol, Parking fee, English speaking driver.
- Ayung River Rafting ( 2,5 hours rafting adventure at Ayung river in Ubud, length of the river is 12 km with 1-3 of rapids class. This followed by buffet lunch )
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace ( beautiful scenes of rice paddies located in Ubud involving the subak ( traditional Balinese irrigation system ) – UNESCO world heritage site )
- Tirta Empul Temple ( Hindu temple founded in 10th- 14thcenturies during Warmadewa Dynasty dedicated to God Indra, well known as Holy Spring Water temple )
- Bali Coffee and Spices Plantation ( place to see various tropical plantations such as fruits, spices, coffee, cacao experience to taste and see how to make Balinese coffee in traditional ways )
- Balinese Traditional House ( The Balinese house follow a strict ancient architectural guide which is a product of a blend of Hindu and Buddhist beliefs, fused with Austronesian animism, resulting in a house that is “ in harmony” with the law of the cosmos of Balinese Hinduism )