START TIME : 08.00 AM ( 10 Hours )
IDR 1,000,000 / Pax / Min. 2 paxs
Inclusions : Trekking tickets, Buffet lunch, Entrances ticket, Private car, Mineral water, Petrol, Parking fee, English speaking driver.
- Tamblingan Lake ( Located in the plateu area surrounded by green hills and covered by fresh cold atmospheres. There are 15 old temples located in the jungle that you will seen while do the trekking, and part of the package we bring you explore the lake by canoeing total both activities are 2-3 hours )
- Ulun Danu Bratan Temple ( Hindu temple complex built in 1633 used for offerings ceremony to Balinese water, lake and river Goddess Dewi Danu, well known as floating temple )
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace ( magnificent rice terraces red rice located in Tabanan regency is one of UNESCO world heritage site )
- Batukaru Temple ( 11th century Hindu temple located on the southern slope of Mount Batukaru is one of nine kayangan jagat ( directional temples ) meant to protect Bali from evil spirits, its was dedicated on the encestors of the rajas of Tabanan. It was destroyed in 1604, but rebuilt in 1959 )
- Bali Coffee and Spices Plantation ( place to see various tropical plantations such as fruits, spices, coffee, cacao experience to taste and see how to make Balinese coffee in traditional ways )